Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia free access mod
Hi guys! I'm now working on mod, that allows you to visit these locations from Tutorial:

Main menu room
Clark's motel
Racing circuit
Sarah's apartment
Service station
Hotel Corleone
Church
Old farm
Airport
Villa
Parking lot
Pepé's restaurant
Carlo's apartment
Steamboat
Old prison
Port
Bank
Paulie's apartment
Gallery
Car showroom
Empire bay

In every location, there will be a little quest or easter egg. You'll be able to explore every location without getting hurt by enemies. In garage, you can pick any car that you want. You'll be also able to select every playable character. There's a interface between Lost Heaven and Tutorial by that "closed" road in country. In country, there's access to lake and cottage, where you'll be able to get some sleep and wake in night.

Are you interested in it? Should I continue working on it?

Here is little video preview of mod:
[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]42EV1WcikmY[/video]

Update: Here are some pictures, that should explain to you how transitions between scenes works. And also early pictures from some locations.
[Image: Game_2012_04_29_11_00_14_91.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_04_29_11_00_30_86.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_05_09_22_31_16_32.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_05_09_22_31_39_71.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_05_09_22_32_30_47.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_05_09_22_32_42_93.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_05_09_22_33_32_10.jpg]

[Image: Game_2012_05_09_22_33_50_01.jpg]
HELL YEAH! this sounds AWESOME!
I've added some first pictures of it.
so this mod is very good work forward
Very good work, vapno :lol:

Which service station do you mean ?

vapno92"":wyjcf42a Wrote:There's a interface between Lost Heaven and Tutorial by that "closed" road in country. In country, there's access to lake and cottage, where you'll be able to get some sleep and wake in night.

So that road will be used to teleport to these places ? And one more thing - where exactly will we be able to sleep ? Could you post a photo ? :cheer:
Service station from mission 7.
And about that place. Turon on freeride on countryside, select Lay-by and start. Turn around and you will see lake and some low-resolution buidling. You will be able to go there and visit that building (which will be replaed).
Nice vapno.I hope you manage to finish it like you want Smile
vapno92" post=7489":1uquzgwi Wrote:Service station from mission 7.
And about that place. Turon on freeride on countryside, select Lay-by and start. Turn around and you will see lake and some low-resolution buidling. You will be able to go there and visit that building (which will be replaed).

Sorry, but what is lay-by ? Smile
Freeride
When you click start game, you will see a menu when you select spawn point: Motel, Dam, China Town Exit and Lay-by. In CZ version, it's "Odpo?ívadlo".
Sorry for doubleposting, I just wanted to top it :o ops: I've added update also on first post, check video preview for my mod Wink
[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]42EV1WcikmY[/video]
Liked the two UFOs and the little truck.They was so funny :cheer:
JOJOXX" post=7658":28fhybms Wrote:Liked the two UFOs and the little truck.They was so funny :cheer:
Same Big Grin
Well, scenes will be full of easter eggs. Slovak and maybe som Czech people should know, whos the voice at the end of the video :cheer:
JOJOXX" post=7658":1w8hwtre Wrote:Liked the two UFOs and the little truck.They was so funny :cheer:

Yeah, JOJOXX Smile

vapno92" post=7663":1w8hwtre Wrote:Slovak and maybe som Czech people should know, whos the voice at the end of the video

I guess it is Paulie. Am I right ? Tongue
No, it's Ladislav Meliško, he is famous in our country. In he's own way :cheer:
Has he a specified role to play in your mod ? :cheer:
No, no It's only voice. Here's smething about him in Slovak language here
:lol: :lol:

[align=center:3ir3vyxt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dpUPThWrvc[/align:3ir3vyxt]
It looks like you found some good sounds to your modification. Meliško rules Smile
Great mod!
Really looking forward to this Big Grin