Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hideout and Salieri's Bar Mod (Released)
What is the 'Hideout Mod'?

Ever wanted a place to hide from the police and gansters?
This is the mod for you, You can park your car in the downstairs garage and go up the stairs to your flat-like hideout room upstairs. In your flat, you can change your clothes, save your progress for free and use the weapon spawner to select a weapon for free. Or you can just chill out.

There are four cars in the Garage ready for you: Falconer Gangster, Wright Coupe Gangster, HotRod and Silver Fletcher.

You also have 4 guards that will protect you if they see anyone chasing you or shooting at you. You can also tell these guards to follow you by pressing Action (Enter) on them. They will follow you and even get into your car with you. If you press Action (Enter) again, Tommy will tell them to 'Wait Here!' and they will go back to their original positions.

The 'Hideout and Salieri's Bar Mod' is only active in 'Freeride - Daytime'. If you choose to spawn in 'Hoboken' You will spawn in the garage in the Hideout.

What is the 'Salieri's Bar Mod'?

Ever wanted to explore Salieri's Bar freely? Without being rushed because you are on a Mission?
Then you will like this Mod, You can park your vehicle in the rear yard of Salieri's Bar. Then, if you go to the back door, and press Action (Enter) on it, you will be able to explore the interior of Salieri's Bar freely. When you are finished, you can go back to the rear door, press Action (Enter) on it and you will be back in the rear yard, and your car will still be there waiting for you to go.

Also, there is a selection of cars waiting for you in Ralph's garage, which you can use at any time.

If you choose to spawn in 'Little Italy' You will spawn in Ralph's garage, in Salieri's Rear Yard.

Here are some pictures of the Hideout:

[align=center:3y70dz8n]The Hideout
[Image: G3H1K.jpg]

Garage
[Image: 27Cl7.jpg]

Guard in Guard Mode
[Image: BWcbT.jpg]

Guards in Bodyguard Mode (They will follow you)
[Image: YC9h2.jpg]

Guards will follow you into your car
[Image: 5bwVV.jpg]

Hoboken Spawn Point
[Image: wisAy.jpg]

The apartment Guard
[Image: dFQJ1.jpg]

Apartment Picture 1
[Image: MvLQf.jpg]

Apartment Picture 2
[Image: shJfe.jpg][/align:3y70dz8n]

[align=center:3y70dz8n]Your Desk, where you can spawn/select weapons
[Image: Mx5qM.jpg][Image: KY8RL.jpg][/align:3y70dz8n]

[align=center:3y70dz8n]Dinner Table
[Image: byWC7.jpg][/align:3y70dz8n]

[align=center:3y70dz8n]Wardrobe, where you can change your Clothes
[Image: iGMGn.jpg][Image: L7QtS.jpg][/align:3y70dz8n]

[align=center:3y70dz8n]The Phone, where you can save your progress for free
[Image: tzn4Z.jpg][Image: mxSlG.jpg][/align:3y70dz8n]

[align=center:3y70dz8n]Here is a Short Demo of The Hideout Mod (Made by Cole):[/align:3y70dz8n]
[align=center:3y70dz8n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoznSepqP5s&feature=plcp[/align:3y70dz8n]

Salieri's Bar

Ever wanted to explore Salieri's Bar freely? Without being rushed because you are on a Mission?
Then you will like this Mod, You can park your vehicle in the rear yard of Salieri's Bar. Then, if you go to the back door,
and press Action (Enter) on it, you will be able to explore the interior of Salieri's Bar freely. When you are finished,
you can go back to the rear door, press Action (Enter) on it and you will be back in the rear yard, and your car will still be
there waiting for you to go.

[align=center:3y70dz8n]Here is a Gameplay demo of 'The Hideout and Salieri's Bar Mod'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7upu754jIw&feature=plcp[/align:3y70dz8n]

Thanks to all the people that have helped me find models and fix problems;
JOJOXX, Matteo, Asa and Samo

A special thanks to Samo, who coded the mods features for me and taught me how to do alot of things, and Cole Phelps, who made a demo video of the Hideout

Download Link! (For Hideout and Salieri's Bar Mod):
http://mafiascene.net/downloads/viewdow ... -s-bar-mod
Can't wait!
It's been a bit delayed because of pc probs, it should be finished soon Smile
Well, from the topic, I sure as hell can't wait! Goodluck with your hard drive and PC problems, and the mod.
Looking forward to this dude!
Btw.Do you want me to add saving script too?
Thanks guys Smile
First Post Updated
Pictures and more info added Smile
Thank you Darren Smile

Download Link added to first post
I like it, Johncena Smile Thank You!
Woot! Downloading right now, can't wait.

EDIT: Doesn't work, it spawns me in a normal parking lot, nothing, Version 1.2, can't find a 1.0, and Yes, all other mods work fine. (I uninstalled them) also I patched that .dll file to extract files.
linukkis" post=10168":z2nddaco Wrote:I like it, Johncena Smile Thank You!
Glad you like it linukkis Smile The end was a bit rushed as i'm getting a new hard drive tomorrow lol

Mohamed" post=10169":z2nddaco Wrote:Woot! Downloading right now, can't wait.

EDIT: Doesn't work, it spawns me in a normal parking lot, nothing, Version 1.2, can't find a 1.0, and Yes, all other mods work fine. (I uninstalled them) also I patched that .dll file to extract files.
Hm... did you copy all of the files? and are you sure you selected Daytime-Hoboken?
johncena1" post=10170":xbre7sfr Wrote:
linukkis" post=10168":xbre7sfr Wrote:I like it, Johncena Smile Thank You!
Glad you like it linukkis Smile The end was a bit rushed as i'm getting a new hard drive tomorrow lol

Mohamed" post=10169":xbre7sfr Wrote:Woot! Downloading right now, can't wait.

Hm... did you copy all of the files? and are you sure you selected Daytime-Hoboken?

Yeah well, but then.. I just added 'FREERIDE' to the main file not MISSIONS so.. works now. I sometimes don't
read readme's.

EDIT: Yep, looking good as usual! Thanks very much. There is only one bug I noticed and is that somehow peds just sometimes appear walking in the garage, I don't really mind that though.
Mohamed" post=10171":2shy0jm6 Wrote:Yeah well, but then.. I just added 'FREERIDE' to the main file not MISSIONS so.. works now. I sometimes don't
read readme's.

EDIT: Yep, looking good as usual! Thanks very much. There is only one bug I noticed and is that somehow peds just sometimes appear walking in the garage, I don't really mind that though.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that, I couldn't find out how to stop that, the walls are solid so i guess its just in their path. If it does annoy anyone, just turn down the pedestrians bar to 0 Smile
Thanks for letting me know
Your welcome Tongue
Nicely Done!

One Modder rises and another falls Smile
Matteo" post=10175":w44hk0kv Wrote:Nicely Done!

One Modder rises and another falls Smile
Thank you Tongue
Now I know where to hide from the opponents Smile

Thank you for the mod, let's see how it works... tomorrow Tongue
Cole Phelps" post=10180":3rxvziuh Wrote:Now I know where to hide form the opponents Smile

Thank you for the mod, let's see how it works... tomorrow Tongue
Your welcome Tongue
You completed your first mod with nice features Wink
Thanks for crediting me, I hope you'll make more mods Smile
I'm going to download it, and play with this mod Smile
JOJOXX" post=10193":3dd4co2h Wrote:You completed your first mod with nice features Wink
Thanks for crediting me, I hope you'll make more mods Smile
I'm going to download it, and play with this mod Smile
Your welcome, Smile I guess I will make new mods yes Smile (Even with the probs I had Tongue )