Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Interest in this?
Would anyone be interested if i made a car park somewhere in mafia 1, that had all of the nice cars in?
If you don't thats fine, I just wont make it Smile
I am interested 100% :cheer: . I mean if you decide to make one, I would definitely use it Smile .

You look like a promising modder, Johncena Smile
linukkis" post=10231":mnahqw6d Wrote:I am interested 100% :cheer: . I mean if you decide to make one, I would definitely use it Smile .

You look like a promising modder, Johncena Smile
Lol thanks linukkis, but i still need help with stuff like scripting Tongue I can't do it alone Big Grin

I'll get making it then Tongue

Any cars you want me to include?
Oh Sad
I was hoping to get started now, but i packed away bscript onto another PC Doh! I will get started tomorrow maybe
I really wish I could help you with scripting, but sadly I have no experience in this stuff, sorry Sad . Cars? Include any cars you want. If you ask me, I've always liked the Bruno Speedster Green. Don't know if because it's my favourite color or because normally it's probably impossible to find Smile . So if you add it... Wink

Talking about the making of the mod, do it anytime you want and for your own pleasure Smile There's no rush Smile
linukkis" post=10240":1xzgn10a Wrote:I really wish I could help you with scripting, but sadly I have no experience in this stuff, sorry Sad . Cars? Include any cars you want. If you ask me, I've always liked the Bruno Speedster Green. Don't know if because it's my favourite color or because normally it's probably impossible to find Smile . So if you add it... Wink

Talking about the making of the mod, do it anytime you want and for your own pleasure Smile There's no rush Smile

Ah ok, i will add this car in it Smile
I like to get things done Tongue lol
Likewise, that will be another great thing for old, good Mafia 1 Wink And if it's about the cars, you could include my favourite Silver Fletcher Wink

And if you don't have an idea for the place, I have found quite big square for you Wink

Look at the map, it's located in Hoboken/New Ark under that red dot:

[Image: yl01j.jpg]
Cole Phelps" post=10254":21tkjgco Wrote:Likewise, that will be another great thing for old, good Mafia 1 Wink And if it's about the cars, you could include my favourite Silver Fletcher Wink

And if you don't have an idea for the place, I have found quite big square for you Wink

Thanks, i was thinking of where to put it. Ill check it out Smile
Yeah, sure I am interested, I always wanted a place to add the best cars at, there was a save game for that but it was laggy as hell.
Mohamed" post=10295":253muk64 Wrote:Yeah, sure I am interested, I always wanted a place to add the best cars at, there was a save game for that but it was laggy as hell.
Yeah thats why im not gonna add to many, or itll use lots of memory
I was thinking. Should I add it to the hideout mod?

Or should I make a new seperate mod?

You wouldn't be able to have the two mods installed at the same time.

should i do it for free ride extreme? or free ride?
I'd do it in Freeride, mainly because I think it's much more well-used than Freeride Extreme. The mod itself will be very easy to make, just go into BSV and hit Add object and Car - pick the model you want, insert and place it wherever you want it to be in Editor. Then just repeat this process for all the cars you want and - voilá! If you don't want to make your own car park, you can always use the pre-existing lot in - I think - Chinatown.
LassiterSeries69" post=10304":1s3gghlz Wrote:I'd do it in Freeride, mainly because I think it's much more well-used than Freeride Extreme. The mod itself will be very easy to make, just go into BSV and hit Add object and Car - pick the model you want, insert and place it wherever you want it to be in Editor. Then just repeat this process for all the cars you want and - voilá! If you don't want to make your own car park, you can always use the pre-existing lot in - I think - Chinatown.
Ok thanks, free ride it is then
LassiterSeries69" post=10304":16c9imco Wrote:I'd do it in Freeride, mainly because I think it's much more well-used than Freeride Extreme. The mod itself will be very easy to make, just go into BSV and hit Add object and Car - pick the model you want, insert and place it wherever you want it to be in Editor. Then just repeat this process for all the cars you want and - voilá! If you don't want to make your own car park, you can always use the pre-existing lot in - I think - Chinatown.

About the parking lot - this one in New Ark area is much bigger Wink
johncena1" post=10292":2gnfuspf Wrote:
Cole Phelps" post=10254":2gnfuspf Wrote:Likewise, that will be another great thing for old, good Mafia 1 Wink And if it's about the cars, you could include my favourite Silver Fletcher Wink

No problem, johncena1 Wink And how is the progress ? Wink
Cole Phelps" post=10528":175txa0y Wrote:
johncena1" post=10292":175txa0y Wrote:
Cole Phelps" post=10254":175txa0y Wrote:Likewise, that will be another great thing for old, good Mafia 1 Wink And if it's about the cars, you could include my favourite Silver Fletcher Wink

No problem, johncena1 Wink And how is the progress ? Wink
Not well, it crashed the game, so i'm having a small break from modding Smile
Ok, i'm going to restart this mod, But i was thinking, why do it in free ride, you can just pick the car you want at the beginning...
But yeah as already said FRX is used less. Hmm... what do you think guys? :o
johncena1:22imbxps Wrote:you can just pick the car you want at the beginning...

Let it be like that Smile
Huh? so i should do it in Frx?
johncena1:2t9p3ec0 Wrote:Huh? so i should do it in Frx?

If you say so... It's your job and you rule it 8)