Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creating interiors mafia 1
how can i do that like the city bars mod? and what tools i neeed?
You need MWE (Mafia World Editor) fnd Don city editor for scripted NPCs.
I always find topics like this silly, you can't build interiors unless you have a LOT of modelling knowledge and experience in programs like 3DS Max.
Asa" post=10374":2tytda21 Wrote:I always find topics like this silly, you can't build interiors unless you have a LOT of modelling knowledge and experience in programs like 3DS Max.
Alternative, you can use a complete location-scene ripped from another game.
Asa" post=10374":k4duhm1o Wrote:I always find topics like this silly, you can't build interiors unless you have a LOT of modelling knowledge and experience in programs like 3DS Max.

and tell me asa how i gonna get experience if i don't know how to do?
Search some modelling tutorials on Youtube.
Scaletta93" post=10394":16q290xi Wrote:
Asa" post=10374":16q290xi Wrote:I always find topics like this silly, you can't build interiors unless you have a LOT of modelling knowledge and experience in programs like 3DS Max.

and tell me asa how i gonna get experience if i don't know how to do?

Maybe somebody from this site can help you. If you know russian (but you don't know as I think) I can help you. I can give you some interriors from another games, but you must have a knowledge in Zmodeler.
robertRobin88PL made three video tutorials how to use Zmodeler v1.07b (cz)

=Part I=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aO56sGl0BM

=Part II=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNXIUpbGE0A

=Part III=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF178YIxWVY&feature=plcp

I hope that's help for you Wink
thanks.
Scaletta93, I have some interiors for you:

[Image: 865025b0cbc3t.jpg][Image: 1ffd17049760t.jpg][Image: cadd7de4ea9dt.jpg][Image: f07031efc9c0t.jpg]

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8u99duh1l34zaz
Hmm.What game is it? :o hmy:
Also.Do you think you could rip some bar interior or a flat from Garrys mod?
Samo" post=10437":ez567lgj Wrote:Hmm.What game is it? :o hmy:
Sea Dogs 2: Pirates of the Caribbean.

Samo" post=10437":ez567lgj Wrote:Also.Do you think you could rip some bar interior or a flat from Garrys mod?
Maybe. But I can rip some flats from Resident Evil: Umbrella chronicles.
Thanks a lot.So there is no way that sicily mission from HD 2 could be ripped off?If yes it would be fucking awesome.Vapno managed to view one in MWE but dont know any other news from him.
Im gonna try to run those you have just uploaded.So basically i have to open it in Zmodeler end save it as .4ds?And than through Material editor assign textures?
Samo" post=10503":rl9421hi Wrote:Thanks a lot.So there is no way that sicily mission from HD 2 could be ripped off?If yes it would be fucking awesome.Vapno managed to view one in MWE but dont know any other news from him.

I don't know about locations from H&D 2. I try to open scenes from Kameleon, but it impossible without *.4ds from this game.

Samo" post=10503":rl9421hi Wrote:Im gonna try to run those you have just uploaded.So basically i have to open it in Zmodeler end save it as .4ds?And than through Material editor assign textures?

Interriors from Sea Dogs 2? It's fully working. I convert dungeon to Mafia.
Its in .z3d right?Doesnt it need to be converted to 4ds so Mafia can read it?
Samo" post=10517":1gal7nh1 Wrote:Its in .z3d right?Doesnt it need to be converted to 4ds so Mafia can read it?
You Must convert *.z3d to *.4ds and put textures to MAPS and 4ds to MODELS. After that run MWE and mount interriors to the map.
Ive imported some of those to Mafia.And i must say its great.Good job Kirov.

[Image: 2mnnmdv.jpg]

[Image: 1j52yo.jpg]

[Image: 166x1qx.jpg]

Do you think you can import some terrain?Forest or meadow ideal for a ww1 battle?If yes it would be awesome.
Awesome! About WW1: I ripped some map from Necrovision but i delete all terrain (i ripp only shotgun).
So you could ripp it again,can you post a pic?It would be great if it was from necrovision which is acted in WW1.
If not necrovision it could be any forest or plain or anything simillar.
I would be greatfull for everything in that spirit Smile
I find another way: I can convert full map for Day of Defeat to Zmodeler.