Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Feedback Buttons Bar Error
Okay, something is screwing up here, every time I come online, this odd... problem appears, where buttons are covering up other buttons. It's really causing problems, I can't search stuff, it's hard to create new forms like this one, and I can't read my messages. every time I click on my messages, it seems to click on contact us.... here is a screen shot. And another thing I notice, my messages are only on one of my computers. . . .
http://oi46.tinypic.com/dra4ah.jpg
http://oi47.tinypic.com/swwv2w.jpg
Bonjour ! Moi aussi, problèmes avec le site depuis hier... Le forum n'apparait plus Sad et plus de liste des sujets).
Certaines icones se superposent, etc,...
Vite, un correctif ! Smile
By the looks of the buttons you are a mac or firefox user?

Try emptying all browsing data, closing your browser and try again Smile
Yeah, I got this same problem here. Been occuring for the last few days. I'm using Chrome. Wonder what's wrong... ???
linukkis:2k5vyq2e Wrote:Yeah, I got this same problem here. Been occuring for the last few days. I'm using Chrome. Wonder what's wrong... ???
Have you cleared browsing data?
I also had to report this.

johncena1:3vc7cock Wrote:
linukkis:3vc7cock Wrote:Yeah, I got this same problem here. Been occuring for the last few days. I'm using Chrome. Wonder what's wrong... ???
Have you cleared browsing data?

That didn't help Sad
I'm using chrome and i have no problem ... Sad
I've double checked both browsers and can't seem to reproduce this.
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News
Same, i'm using chrome. Try chrome Coley
I've tried deleting all the browsing data, but to no avail. However, I discovered, that when I log off, the problem seems to no longer appear. Everything is perfect unless I log in. Once I do that, the problem strikes again. So I guess this has nothing to do with our browsers.
Hmm... :-\
That is strange
tryt update your video drivers
Try messing around with your screen resolution. If it works on a different one then its not compatible with the resolution your using. What are your resolutions guys~? 8)
Also try pressing Ctrl and 0
This will reset the text size.
Thank you, crazyP, but my drivers are up to date, and thanks for the advice John, but there's nothing wrong with the font size Smile My screen resolution is 1920x1080, but I can simply find no explanation to why the problem disappears when logged off and carries on when logged on. Plus, I just don't understand why this issue appeared all of a sudden about a week ago. It used to always be fine. However, it's not a really big deal, only a little bit of inconvenience. Maybe there really is something wrong with my Chrome's browsing history or data as you said earlier, this is probably the only sensible thought, even though I've tried deleting both. But never mind, I am planning to reinstall my OS in near future, and after I do that, when I get a fresh and clean installation, maybe the problem will fe fixed. Smile Anyway, thanks for your help. This is a strange "X-File" Tongue
I have the bug too.Tried changing from Mozilla to Chrome but its still the same.
OK, the situation got absolutely weird now. When I open Mafiascene by entering the adress straight in my browser, the problem persists while logged on as before, but I got a message in my "Gmail" saying there's been a new post on this topic:

Quote:"Topic reply notification - "Buttons Bar Error"
If you want to view the newest post made since your last visit, click the
following link:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://mafiascene.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12718&p=14031&e=14031">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12718&p=14031&e=14031<!-- l -->

Well that's ok, and if I log on using this link, the bug no longer exists, since there's no navigation panel. Sorry, I have no experience at how a website works, but maybe this will shed some light on this whole thing.
So,

I made some updates. Please let me know if it helped the issue.
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News
Sadly, no improvements. The issue remains the same way as before.
Sorry to add myself to this, firefox 16.2 and ie 9 both affected, 1920x1080, already try all suggestions in previous posts ??? Sad