Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAFIA 2 car painting problem
Hello, i know i have made quite a few topic´s in past few days, i am hoping that this topic is in right section.

PROBLEM: After playing mafia 2 for a while i noticed that i could not select second car paint on cars.
I could do that earlier. I have installed few mods, i think these maybe be the answer for it. I have made backups, but i dont want to backup all because installing all the mods again would be a pain in the a**.
If anyone could point me at a certain file, i would be most pleased.

Hahalala
You have to go to a bodyshop to do this... are you sure you went to one? and not a garage?
Yes, i aint no fool Smile . I went to the bodyshop where you can tune, color etc. I can paint only one color on every car, even if there are 2 color´s.
hahalala:2zaocb68 Wrote:Yes, i aint no fool Smile . I went to the bodyshop where you can tune, color etc. I can paint only one color on every car, even if there are 2 color´s.
Is this on all cars?
Yes, i have this problem in every car on which i should be able to choose 2 colors.
I thinks you should reinstall the game, because you had encoumter a bug, and you can keep your save game.