Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site News Reminder
Hello everyone,

I normally don't chime in often with post like this. I wanted to remind people about keeping things respectful here at Mafia Scene (net).

With MS.com back in operation, some people will venture there. (I understand this, it was online for many years before it went offline).

I, with the help of others, built this site not in direct competition to MS.com. MS.com was non-existent at the time. I created this site for fans and friends alike to join and share in the experiences they had playing these great games.

We have had some site changes over the past couple of years. Some people could not take the change and left. In the end, I think we managed to pull off a great community of people. I hope that people come back to this site and find old friends and continue to participate in Mafia genre game topics.

It has come to my attention; however, that some people might be abusing the free services that are offered. (Private Message System). Your private messages are exactly that - private. I can't read them nor do I read them. Sometimes, mistakes happen and a person will reply to the automatically generated email and that sends their correspondence to my email. This is how I became aware of this issue.

I want to make this point very clear -
We will not tolerate users abusing the private message system to recruit or encourage other people to leave this site to go to MS.com nor will we tolerate an individual doing the same at MS.com to recruit people to our site (MS.net).

Chris Kempson worked very hard to build his site over the years and his hard work and dedication was the reason this site was eventually created. To disrespect him and his staff is equally as disrespectful to our staff here. It is childish, rude, and downright disrespectful to the owners/creators of each respectful site. Engaging in such activities will be dealt with if anyone engages in above stated activities.

Please keep it respectful and gentlemanly.

Respectfully,
Joshua
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News