• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Feedback New Look
Loving the new look, nice job Smile
Thank you sir, still a work in progress
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News
Looks absolutely amazing! Very nicely done Smile
Looking good, but when I go to the downloads section, nothing is there. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Never mind, I just noticed the notice... wow do i feel like an idiot
Nice Wink
The new look does indeed look much better! The website looks way more structured now. Well done! :cheer:

I am very sorry that I haven't posted here since the comeback of MS.com. The nostalgia and value just took the best of me by going back to it. It's not like I want to abandon MS.net since I'm very grateful you provided a base for the community when MS.com got torn down.
But since MS.com has been the root to my 3D modeling interest and thereby the job/profession I have nowadays it just means a great value to me. Meeting the people again that helped me years ago and seeing them return adds up to that.

I hope you can forgive me for this absence Josh.
Again you are doing a great job and perhaps I could start posting some updates here again about the Titanic mod any time soon.
Mr Robville post=15016 Wrote:The new look does indeed look much better! The website looks way more structured now. Well done! :cheer:

I am very sorry that I haven't posted here since the comeback of MS.com. The nostalgia and value just took the best of me by going back to it. It's not like I want to abandon MS.net since I'm very grateful you provided a base for the community when MS.com got torn down.
But since MS.com has been the root to my 3D modeling interest and thereby the job/profession I have nowadays it just means a great value to me. Meeting the people again that helped me years ago and seeing them return adds up to that.

I hope you can forgive me for this absence Josh.
Again you are doing a great job and perhaps I could start posting some updates here again about the Titanic mod any time soon.

No worries sir. Everyone is welcome here Smile Glad to see you drop back in.
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News
Very well, I'm glad to see Karma System and thanking Smile

Good one Wink
yeah I agree, you're awesome.
(Avoid Multiple posts, use the edit feature,
Johncena1)
yeah
ur awesome