Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W.I.P. - Delizia 410 Grand American - Completed
[align=center:ad8rrycb]I've decided to build the ORIGINAL Delizia, I will update this thread whenever I continue the build, here is what I have thus far...

Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part I 5% Done
[Image: deliziawippart2.jpg]
Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part II 25% Done
[Image: newphoto1120.png]
[Image: newphoto11204.png]
[Image: newphoto11203.png]
[Image: newphoto11202.png]
Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part III 40% Done - updated date : Dec./18th/2011
[Image: newrendershot1218.png]
[Image: newrendershot12182.png]
Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part IV 60% Done - updated date : Jan./6th/2012
[Image: newrendershot162012clea.png]
[Image: newrendershot162012clea.png]
(Dirty Delizia 410 Grand American )
[Image: newrendershot162012dirt.png]
Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part V 65% Done - updated date : Jan./8th/2012
( Interior )
[Image: newrendershot182012inte.png]
Delizia 410 Grand American W.I.P. Part V 85% Done - updated date : Jan./15th/2012
( Engine, Chassis, Trunk )
[Image: newrendershot1152012eng.png]

UPDATE! 1/26/2012 - Courtesy of Mr.Robville:Mr.Robville's Delizia 410 GrandAmerica Mafia I Import W.I.P.Part I

[Image: Wreck-1.jpg]

UPDATE! 1/26/2012 - Courtesy of Mr.Robville:Mr.Robville's Delizia 410 GrandAmerica Mafia I Import W.I.P. Part II

[Image: DeliziaGA.jpg]

Delizia 410 GrandAmerican For Mafia I v0.2

[Image: delizia410grandamerican.png]

Delizia 410 GrandAmerican For Mafia I v0.5

UPDATE! 2/15/2012 - Courtesy of lpg_unit: lpg_unit's GTA SA Conversion Part I
[Image: NkCFD.jpg]

UPDATE! 2/18/2012 - Courtesy of lpg_unit: lpg_unit's GTA SA Conversion Completed
[Image: deliziagtasa.png]
[center]Modelled & Textured by Mike Bruski, Converted into GTASA by lpg_unit
Delizia 410 Grand American - GTASA v1.0[/align:ad8rrycb]

The conversion process is still in works, but feel free to checkout, enjoy driving the Delizia for the first time in Mafia I![/center]
Can you upload the pic to Tinypic or something?
wow, looks good Mike!
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News
Is there any issue when viewing the image, lpg_unit?

Thanks Josh, yeah that is what I got thus far, I plan to release more photo's in the coming weeks of my progress, hopefully have the job done within 1 or 2 months from now.
Mike Bruski:2l78ktsr Wrote:Is there any issue when viewing the image, lpg_unit?

Thanks Josh, yeah that is what I got thus far, I plan to release more photo's in the coming weeks of my progress, hopefully have the job done within 1 or 2 months from now.

Yeah, I can't vew it here on my end. All I got it is an Unregistered Domain error.
Can you see the image now? I re-uploaded it on the same site.
Mike Bruski:1jom34c8 Wrote:Can you see the image now? I re-uploaded it on the same site.

I'm afraid not. It seems like Imageshack doesn't like new referrers, and is asking site admins to add their site to IS's whitelist so that images can be displayed.
Looks great Mike Smile .  If only we had an import tool to add new buildings in Mafia II we could bring the game back to life Sad
Oh, yeah please do ask Josh he is the Admin of this site, he may be able to fix it.

Thanks Mafioso, indeed we could bring Mafia II back to life, but I guess until we see an importer, if I finish this car before we even see a importer, we can import this model to Mafia I and have a fun drive about in the ORIGINAL Delizia. Smile
I'm not sure...I can see the images just fine...I'll do some research and see what I come up with Smile
lpg_unit, can you see my photo's i've uploaded? Here is a photo I uploaded earlier on this site.

[Image: scaled.php?server=36&filename=screenshot...res=medium]
Mike Bruski:2fu98c4v Wrote:lpg_unit, can you see my photo's i've uploaded? Here is a photo I uploaded earlier on this site.

[Image: scaled.php?server=36&filename=screenshot...res=medium]

Yep.
I apologize for the super long delay of news in this thread, I will be posting new pics of the Delizia within a week or 2 from now.  Smile
Good news Mike Smile I was wondering about this one
NEW UPDATE!!!

Here is what I have so far, I have been busy in RL and the Delizia 410 GrandeAmerica is not dead, I will keep working on the most beautiful car in Mafia II, in wich sadly never made it to release.

[Image: deliziawippart2.jpg]

Please, do let me know on your thoughts, I would say it is 40% done on exterior. ( Also there will be a hood scoop and mirrors etc, this is just the base atm. )
looking nice Mike Smile
Thanks Josh, yeah so far so good, the interior part will be the same as the Delizia from the game model that was released with JA, because the interior in that model, is the REAL original Delizia interior.
Good job Mike. Car looks very good.
I am glad you like it thus far Cole, it's alot of fun re-creating the ORIGINAL Delizia. When done wich should be before christmas, I would love to see the Delizia drivable in Mafia I, or if someone from GTAIV wants to put the Delizia in, that would be cool, the best is if before Christmas, Zmod release the import for Mafia II!
Waiting for it! Original Delizia beats the current imo Smile