Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Sarah Mission Mod
[align=center:368ribvb]Save Sarah Mission Mod[/align:368ribvb]

Description
Sarah was kidnapped by a gang.The ransom is 1.000.000$.Tommy, however, doesn't take stock of the request, and goes to save Sarah.Sarah is kept in the industrial place.

Screenshots
Mess in home
[Image: screenshot1qmf.png]
On way, to rescue
[Image: screenshot2uv.png]

Credits
RubyDragon949:Whenever I needed help,he helped me.He allowed me to use some of his scripts.Thanks for that Ruby  Smile
JOJOXX:Idea and scripting.
ozaki2000:Added some more scripts, and made the mod more actionfully.Thanks ozaki2000 Wink

Download
http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=20778940

Edited Version (edited by ozaki2000)
http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=22654514
Thanks for your feedback Darren.I hope you enjoyed  Smile
This is a good mod! Hope you make more mission mods Smile
I would to make more, just I'm to busy right now  Wink
By the way thanks for your words  Smile
Played it - very nice Smile I'm expecting great things of 'Old Town' Wink
Hey,

I'm sort of new to mods. I downloaded the file, but I don't know how to actually play it. Can you help me?
First you need to extract Maps, Models, Missions with DataXtractor.After these just copy the mod files into the original Maps, Models, Missions.That's it Smile

Good gameplay Smile
I have a problem during playing this mod. I launch Tutorial and after a cutscene I can't leave home, because I can't open the door. I have Mafia v1.2 Smile
You don't need to leave the house.
You need to check the note and after you checked, automatically you'll be at the industrial place.
I played again, but I didn't found any problems... Smile
Thanks for your help, but... which note do you mean ? Smile
What is on the table, after the first cutscene
JOJOXX:8onuw8gv Wrote:[align=center:8onuw8gv]Save Sarah Mission Mod[/align:8onuw8gv]
Cool! And thank you for an updated link! Smile
Now i check out! Good luck in the future, and a long creative inspiration! \(^_^)/
ozaki2000:31qkluwf Wrote:Cool! And thank you for an updated link! Smile
Now i check out! Good luck in the future, and a long creative inspiration! \(^_^)/
Thank you ozaki2000.Thanks for try my first mission mod, which not contains any big sensations or anything else.
I'm waiting for your feedback, and on this way welcome in my corner Smile
I'm working something, which I will share with you guys in the future Smile
==> JOJOXX,
Pardon, I've done a little more prettier - I think Wink + made ​​by contest (add a final time). I hope you enjoy. Hope to, there will be new projects - and buona fortuna and creative inspiration!
[center:1fpin5to]Try it or here it is. [Image: kolobok_addon_hi.gif][/center:1fpin5to]
ozaki2000:34iq14fx Wrote:==> JOJOXX,
Pardon, I've done a little more prettier - I think Wink + made ​​by contest (add a final time). I hope you enjoy. Hope to, there will be new projects - and buona fortuna and creative inspiration!
I appreciate your work, and thanks for edit to make it more enjoyable and actionfully.
I've played, and it looks great because of your new scripts...
Can you explain for me, which contest are you talking about ??? Wink
Anyway, I will upload your edited version, and I will update the topic Smile

Thanks again,ozaki2000
JOJOXX:eo2sxrvh Wrote:I appreciate your work, and thanks for edit to make it more enjoyable and actionfully.
I've played, and it looks great because of your new scripts...
Oh, thank you Smile
Quote:Can you explain for me, which contest are you talking about ???
Just personally I think that small modifications made in the form of contest, even more enjoyable for repetitions, than it was the first moment and then you delete all files this mod... And as an incentive to take more time, but the results show better than the last, and if joining a few more people participate, so in general it will be interesting! Smile
[Image: file.php?id=2032&mode=view]
Simple contest is fairly easy - in the final of which you need to have a script, is set off from the time of the launch (savegames not affect because the script's universal, time passes from the beginning of passage - from boot time, if Tommy dies - the script is reset). Also need to be able to use program Fraps for screenshots with the passage of time, if the contest is not online, of course. Attempts is unlimited. Time / end - behind author. Somehow like this Smile
[Image: file.php?id=2541&mode=view]
Can be said this is exclusively for the site WG, as well as now in effect for BarMafieuso. This is not advertising sites, but now out there are also contests - join us! Wink Gracias de nuevo (^_*)/
Thanks for the invite and your shared informations, but I'm not interested for this.
I like to mod the game in my viewpoint, and I don't want to finish this.
Anyway I hope that there will be more interested for your project.
Good luck for this Wink
==> JOJOXX,
Thanks, I'll try! I have new ideas, which I don't want to reveal yet, that was more interesting after, and to deviate from them, I'll never, be sure to finish the job. But small mini-mods and contests - this is bit of a workout, a testing ground for new, untested (tested only by me) scripts - do not give yourself dry up so to speak! Wink Well, bonne chance to you in projects and ideas, ideas, ideas! Smile
Add: By the way, again some problem with filesharing: neither of two versions is downloaded, instead of archives downloaded html-page. Fix, please, or find something better.