Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAFIA II - melee weapons
Could someone make melee weapons into game? I am finding it, but i can not find it, nd I ame trying make it on my own, but gane crashes or it doesnt work...Nobody  :-\ ?
MetalCat:1exs64c1 Wrote:Could someone make melee weapons into game? I am finding it, but i can not find it, nd I ame trying make it on my own, but gane crashes or it doesnt work...Nobody  :-\?

Someone said that works on that read -> http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread.php?102546-Mafia-2-Melee-Weapons
Cole Phelps:w0kbflgy Wrote:
MetalCat:w0kbflgy Wrote:Could someone make melee weapons into game? I am finding it, but i can not find it, nd I ame trying make it on my own, but gane crashes or it doesnt work...Nobody  :-\?

Someone said that works on that read -> http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread.php?102546-Mafia-2-Melee-Weapons

Yes I´m read it before...I know Andrashi, he is from Slovakia like I. I wrote him, he said that it doesnt works... So I think there are very clever moders, like existen, Mike Bruski and others, who can solve this f*cking problem  :-\
As it's known, melee weapons were in Mafia 2 demo, right ? So there must be some files (responsible for those weapons to work properly) hidden among game's files in folders. And maybe there is someone who has this demo and could do mod called 'Mafia 2 Melee Weapons Mod' (eventually 'Mafia 2 Melee Weapons DLC') or just share those files for our modders (Dgumba, eXistenZ34, Mr Robville, RubyDragon949, Asa, Tommy Mafioso, lpg_unit, Matteo, JOJOXX and Darren) so that they can do something in their way to release such mod.

Greetings to Slovakia  Wink
MetalCat:1f4dmbgl Wrote:
Cole Phelps:1f4dmbgl Wrote:
MetalCat:1f4dmbgl Wrote:Could someone make melee weapons into game? I am finding it, but i can not find it, nd I ame trying make it on my own, but gane crashes or it doesnt work...Nobody  :-\?

Yes I´m read it before...I know Andrashi, he is from Slovakia like I. I wrote him, he said that it doesnt works... So I think there are very clever moders, like existen, Mike Bruski and others, who can solve this f*cking problem  :-\

HAHA I agree. Seems like 2k not only made an un-finished game, but made it so people would have a tough time modding it.
For site support visit - Site Help
For mod support visit - Modders Corner
Submit Mod News visit - Submit Mod News
here's how it works

the melee weps data is still in the game, however if you attempt to spawn a melee weapon, it won't work. this is probably due to 2K 'disabling' melee weapons, by making weapons with those ID NOT work.

if you open up the weapon data thingy, it's like:
ID  Name
0 - this is basicly fist.
4 - Colt 1911
22 - Knife

you can use SDS explorer to see how it looks like... very similar

now I think what Andrashi did is replacing 'fist' with 'knife'. This way on his videos, everyone had knife (he had to restart the game many times to film it all, due to constantly changing weapons.tbl)

so weapon ID 0 becomes knife...weapon ID 22 becomes fist...

I'm also unsure but he might have replaced guns with melee weapons, although I doubt it

so in short, theres no 'good' solution to put melee weapons in playable state in game
And how could I open and edit that weapons.tbl? I ve finded it and I m looking on it...But I wanna edit it...Do you know some program for that?
Look what i´ve founded... I think, that we can do it...
Mafia II - melee weapon in FULL GAME - beta (RotH)
I found a weapon mod, with melee weapons, but i just don't know how to set them up.
It suppose to do alot... some weapons should be use in both hands

[Image: s71422356copy.jpg]
crazypreacher:2afmppd6 Wrote:I found a weapon mod, with melee weapons, but i just don't know how to set them up.
It suppose to do alot... some weapons should be use in both hands

[Image: s71422356copy.jpg]

This mod is only for GTA Sad
to bad  :'(
MetalCat, how do you know it's for GTA?
Cole Phelps:2nwk91zt Wrote:MetalCat, how do you know it's for GTA?

I ve googleed it and i find it http://www.gta.com.ua/eng/file_sa_details.phtml?id=1344  by Kawasaki, like on screenshot...
The Russian in the description tells us it is from Mafia II, for GTA.
Asa:3krpsth7 Wrote:The Russian in the description tells us it is from Mafia II, for GTA.

That is what I ve said...or?
he s right if you translate the text you get:

Mafia II Full Weapons Pack
Size: 2.73 ??
Author: KaWaSaKi
E-mail: -
Home page: -

Description:
??? ????, ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??????

??? ??? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ?? Mafia II.
? ??? ??? ????????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???, ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???????, ? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? Mafia II ??? ??????? ??? ???.
? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ??? ???.

??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? KaWaSaKi

Installation:
??? ????? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ? gta3.img

in english:

Mafia II Full Weapons Pack
Size: 2.73 MB
Author: KaWaSaKi
E-mail: -
Home page: -

Description:
I hope you have not forgotten my promise?

This is a welcome pack of weapons from Mafia II.
It presents all game weapon that you can shoot and cut from Mafia II melee weapon.
To each their own arms attached icon.

The authorship of this belongs to Japanese under the name KaWaSaKi

Installation:
Replace with the same name files in gta3.img
I I just received a message from andrashi. He wrote that melee weapons can be obtained using the LUA script ... I've already tried but failed ... I do not try to be someone from the skilled modders here on Mafia Scene?
I really wish there will be a method to get melee weapons into the game.. That would be soo epic!

Little Psycho:qigacg1k Wrote:here's how it works

the melee weps data is still in the game, however if you attempt to spawn a melee weapon, it won't work. this is probably due to 2K 'disabling' melee weapons, by making weapons with those ID NOT work.

if you open up the weapon data thingy, it's like:
ID  Name
0 - this is basicly fist.
4 - Colt 1911
22 - Knife

you can use SDS explorer to see how it looks like... very similar

now I think what Andrashi did is replacing 'fist' with 'knife'. This way on his videos, everyone had knife (he had to restart the game many times to film it all, due to constantly changing weapons.tbl)

so weapon ID 0 becomes knife...weapon ID 22 becomes fist...

I'm also unsure but he might have replaced guns with melee weapons, although I doubt it

so in short, theres no 'good' solution to put melee weapons in playable state in game
EDIT:
[Image: Bate_de_Beisbol.png]
The person/people who activated melee weapons in the demo actually could've used it instead of a gun. As you can see in the image it shows the ammo.
That person who activated it was andrashi...you can watch his videos here: Mafia 2 demo - melee weapons in action  and here: Mafia 2 demo - melee weapons
I've seen them already, but I'll be thankful to andrashi if he explain how to use them in-game.