Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capoletti 2 Family Legacy Mod - In Progress
Videos Featuring Aspects of Capoletti 2 Mod  (Newer)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehSU_JdgBfA[/youtube]

Capoletti Style (Older)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6HTP-sBLk[/youtube]
My Magnum Opus, I have been more than a year at this and I have more to go.

It is built off of the First Capoletti Mod, but the story has changed....so its not exactly a sequel.

Capoletti 2 Don Of Lost Heaven.

A sequel, or completion to Capo Mod 3 Capoletti Family. The story changes, gets filled out to make sense.

The year is 1939, when both the Saliery and Morello Family fell in Lost Heaven, a vacuum existed that was soon filled by six new crime families. Some of these families were local grown like the Capoletti and Manucci Family who had existed under the thumb of Saliery and Morello as vassals, and some seeded by the Families in New York. It was thought that one family would succeed in taking over everything, but after a bitter year long war a fragile peace was accomplished giving space in Lost Heaven for all six families, a peace, that seems doomed to fail. You play as Nico, son and Sotto-Capo to Don Capoletti…who by rights would have retired by now. Its up to Nico to secure the Family’s place in Lost Heaven and perhaps become Don Of Lost Heaven

The game is a basic freeride game with lots to do, places to go interesting things to explore and accomplish. When you are ready you can start the mission portion of the mod which includes

[ul]

[*]The Commission Meeting

[*]Dam Don Picoli

[*]Ring the Bell On Manucci

[*]Boccili's Hostage

[*]Salucci's Salvation

[*]New York Disconnect

[/ul]

Example of a Don Mission

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZKPT23NGI[/youtube]

There will be an addition 30 side missions

Each of these levels is more complex and difficult than the last ending with the destruction of the Last Don, Maranella In New York City. There will also be a visit to Sicily to handle one of the other Dons

I've gotten a lot done, but there is lots more to do.

The Chicago Club

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOdurkdS-yo[/youtube]

Glad to see you back Matteo. Welcome back! Hope to see some progression and hopefully a release soon.
well done :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
That would be nice to play. Any release date, Matteo ?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tolr3epfans[/youtube]

The Italian Quarter of Little Italy uses that upper corner of Central Island with the prison and Ugly fences for a new place. It seems people have been leaving Little Italy in droves since Maranella took over, they found an affordable haven of Apartments and flats owned my The Capoletti to live. Its not the high rent district, but the housing is clean, and no one hustles them. Occasionally when the ship comes back down the river he has a load of Canadian whisky that He will off load on Central Island. Even though the whiskey is "tax and duty free" this product is not as sensitive as the rest of the items Salvatore smuggles. Even with prohibition ended, there is a good market for duty free liquor
Thanks Guys....

No release date yet Cole, it depends how much time I get to work on in.

I am currently working on the five missions sequences, when those are done I can release it, though I won't ever be done with it ;o)
Looks real nice so far, Matteo. Smile
More please!
That is looking promising, and if you need any models made, I am happy to help. Smile

Also... Don't touch anything during the "dam" tour, any questions? Yeah, where can I get some "dam" bait. :lol:
:lol: :woohoo: :lol:

and did i mention I hate the dam lighting :lol:
Do these door lead to Countryside Smuggling Center ?
dont tell anything to cole..hes a detective cop and a snitch :angry:
Wrong, BK, Cole is a prohibition offical. LOL. Smile
Fantastic work! So that's what all those screens were about.. Wink

With regards to the lighting problem, the reason for your trouble is that the engine is rendering all of the individual faces differently (in terms of polygonal lighting). That's the trouble with cheeseburger modding and why I model all my stuff in 3ds Max now so it's all lit evenly.

Send it over here in a week or so when I have my old computer back and I'll lightmap it for you to balance out the light into ambient tunnel glow Smile
Mike Bruski" post=4370":4zdoyspn Wrote:Wrong, BK, Cole is a prohibition offical. LOL. Smile

He's a fed......and he's looking into my smuggling center....oh sh***

No Cole that door leads into the dam interior where the mission Dam Don Picoli eventually takes you to finish the job on Picoli.

I'll load up all the stuff first Asa then send it forward....I would love to be able to to light maps
Tomorrow at your Smuggling Center will arrive two cars filled with FBI agents :lol:

Matteo"":3fubcasj Wrote:No Cole that door leads into the dam interior where the mission Dam Don Picoli eventually takes you to finish the job on Picoli.

Thanks for clearing up.
Cole Phelps" post=4380":rpl1odjm Wrote:Tomorrow at your Smuggling Center will arrive two cars filled with FBI agents :lol:

Matteo"":rpl1odjm Wrote:No Cole that door leads into the dam interior where the mission Dam Don Picoli eventually takes you to finish the job on Picoli.

Thanks for clearing up.

Note to Salvatore . Clean out the smuggling center....TODAY
Matteo"":7eaecusu Wrote:Note to Salvatore . Clean out the smuggling center....TODAY

You won't make it :lol: We are in cooperation with your ship's captain, so you won't slip away :lol: :lol: